DayTrader World, Inc. regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer our customers and committed to providing you with excellent service and useful educational content and training.
- How we collect your personal data about you, the reasons why we collect it and who we share it with
- How we use the personal data we gather about you
- What personal information our Website gathers about you
- Your ability to opt-out of future notifications - CAN-SPAM compliant
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you
- What security procedures we have in place to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration
- How you can correct or update your personal information
Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use the Daytrader World Service.
How do we collect your personal Data?
We collect your personal data in the following ways in which you may explicitly and intentionally provide us with and consent to our collection of certain personal data:
- When you visit our Site – We use links on our Website to provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information and materials, such as nightly newsletter, Webinar seminars, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request
- When you sign up for Daytrader World Products / Services – We collect certain personal data so you can use Daytrader World Service.
Depending on the type of product or service that you request, you may be asked to provide different personal information. To purchase certain products and services, we may require your name, email address, name, telephone number, and payment information.
When you sign up to receive additional materials such as nightly newsletter, free products and services, or contact our customer
Service, or participate in our blog comments, we collect certain personal information about you. You will always have the option to withdraw your consent at any time.
- From third parties – We will receive personal data about you and your activity from third parties, including advertisers and partners we work with in order to provide you with the Daytrader World Service. We will use this personal data either where you provided your consent to the third part or to Daytrader World to that data sharing taking place, or where Daytrader World has a legitimate interest to use the personal data provided you with the Daytrader World Service.
Under no circumstances do we collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, or sexual preference.
Statistical Information About Your Visit
When you visit our Website, our system may automatically collect statistics about your visit. This information does not identify you personally, but rather identifies information about a visit to our Website. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our Website, the user’s IP address, which pages people visit, from which domains our visitors come and which browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit for aggregation purposes only. These statistics are used to help us improve the performance of our Website.
Live Chat Room
Be aware we use chat room software on our Website, you should not post any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Daytrader World, Inc. is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in the chat room. You are also responsible for using the chat room in a manner define in the Terms and Conditions document - (Live Chat Room - Agree To Terms).
How We Use the Personal Information We Gather
We assure you that the personal information we gather from you is used by us only as explained below. Sending you responses and updates
We generally respond to any e-mail questions, requests for product or service information, and other inquiries that we receive. We may also retain this correspondence to improve our products, services, and Website, and for other disclosed purposes. Frequently we retain contact information so that we can send individuals updates or other important information about our services and products. Occasionally these updates or other important information may be sent out by third parties on our behalf. Please be assured that any third party who contacts you in this capacity has executed a confidentiality agreement with us that contains a provision ensuring the privacy and security of any transferred information and limits the third party’s use of the shared information to sending updates or providing services on our behalf.
How we support, renewal, and purchase of our products and services
Disclosure by Law and Protection of Daytrader World, Inc. and Others
If we are required by law to disclose certain information to local, state, federal, national or international government or law enforcement authorities, we will do so (for example, we may disclose the identity of purchasers of certain software products to the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Export Administration, as required under the terms of our export licenses). We will also disclose information to third parties as necessary in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations. In addition, Daytrader World, Inc. may share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud, or enforce or apply Daytrader World, Inc. agreements.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Daytrader World, Inc. Decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses or business units in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is Daytrader World, Inc. practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
From time-to-time we may request information from customers via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use of and satisfaction with this Web site, and improving our customer service and product offerings.
Your Ability to Opt-Out of Further Notifications
If you receive a marketing communication from our business partners or independent resellers, you should opt-out with that entity directly.
Under the new European Union Law, General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), certain individuals are granted certain rights in relation to their personal data. You have the following rights when submitting your personal data to us:
- Right of access - The right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you,
- Right to Rectification - The right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete,
- Right to Erasure - The right to request the deletion of your personal data,
- Right to Restrict Processing - The right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing some or all or your personal data,
- Right to Data Portability - The right to request your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party's service, and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision making - The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
Network Security Protocol - Used to protect Data
We consider the protection of all personal information we receive from our Website visitors and subscribers as critical to our corporate mission. Please be assured that we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any personal information we receive from you. As with any transmission over the Internet, however, there is always some element of risk involved in sending personal information. In order to try to minimize this risk, we encrypt all information that you submit in ordering one of our products or services using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
How You Can Update or Correct Your Personal Information
If you would like to update or correct any personal information in our records you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Policies and Data Collection at Third-Party Sites
How to contact us:
By Email: email@example.com
By Address: Daytrader World Inc 15 Maiden Lane Suite 1002 New York, NY 10038