Why You Want To Use Fib's Levels
Fibonacci retracement levels are used as part of a trend trading strategy. We observe a retracement taking place within a trend & make low-risk entries in the direction of the initial trend using Fibonacci levels.
Fibonacci Levels create a high probability trade setup when used with other indicators like EMA crossovers and lower indicators like the squeeze and volume.
Room Program Features:
We will do an in-depth Fibonacci Timing & Price Analysis in the chat room for stocks, futures assets & ETFs to identify potential support & resistance in the future based on past price trends & reversals using Dynamic Traders Software. We will also be using Elliot Wave theory to predict price movements by observing & identifying the repeating pattern of wave forms using E-signal Advanced Get Tools.
- Live Screen Share
- Chart analysis and commentary
- We will analyze Multi time frame charts using a Fib tool to generate support and resistance levels for high probability trade setup levels
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am session
- 3 pm to 3:30 pm session
- Trade entry and exit review
Assets We Analyze
- Futures assets
- Is to provide high probability trade setups using Fib's Levels
- Remove random entry and exit trading style
- Proper risk management being proactive rather than reactive